Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New items coming and going!!!


Spring is in the air and I always seem to stay busy during the spring.  My new adventure is really keeping me busy in all my free time and I'm loving it!  Wish I had more free time!  I'm posting pictures of items I've done for friends recently.  I have several more photos to post. Hopefully I'll get them up soon and then be better about posting items as I finish them.
Please keep me in mind if you are in need of a baby gift.  I have burp cloth/bib sets for boys and girls, blankets (in two different sizes), and gowns for newborns.  I also have GRABBEES! My grabbees are 7 x 7 in. squares.  They have some kind of minkie on one side and silkie on the other side.  Around the sides there are a variety of ribbons- all different sizes, textures, and colors.  But the magic is inside.  They make noise!  Several moms have said they are the toy of choice for their little one!  I also have a football, dog bone, and baseball & glove.  Hope to get pictures posted soon, but it is kinda like needing smellivision for the food channel.  You need to hold one and hear it to really fall in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment